Thursday, April 4, 2013

Baby Shower and Shooting Range!

This past Saturday was such a fun and eventful day!! To start the day off we had my baby shower that my mother in law had for me. It was super cute, the theme of the baby shower was Peter Rabbit and I absolutely loved it. I am so grateful for my family and friends that came to support me and our little boy that will be joining our family very soon!! I am especially grateful for my mother in law and Hannah for helping out and making my baby shower special.




In love with this banner! Can't wait to put this in the Nursery
 

After the baby shower my father in law took Chase and I, my sister in law Hannah and her husband Patrick out to the shooting range. At first it was going to be a boys thing but me and Hannah decided to go with them. It was the first time I had ever been to a shooting range, we all had so much fun and it was such a beautiful day. 

Chase

Me posing with the shotgun...I didn't get to actually shoot it

Patrick

My father in law teaching us how to use the shotgun


After we were done at the shooting range we headed back to my in laws place to relax and enjoy the beautiful weather.

2 comments: